Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Party tablescape and more

If you missed my post about getting ready for the party, click here. Pears and zinnias are in season in my garden. My tablescapes reflect what is growing in my garden. Here are more images from the party.









For more memorable centerpieces, tablescapes, and recipes (including vegetarian, gluten free and vegan recipes), please check out my book, Entertaining From an Ethnic Indian Kitchen, at my website komalinunna.com.

I am joining Tablescape Thursday.

8 comments:

  1. Everything is SO beautiful! I have never seen pears look so good! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the centerpieces! I especially loved the sunflowers... such a beautiful bouquet!

    Please stop by and enter my Goodbye to Summer~Hammock Giveaway!
    ~Rainey~
    http://theprojecttable.blogspot.com/2011/09/goodbye-to-summer-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whenever I hop over to ur blog I find it mesmerizing. Everything is just b'ful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always create the most beautiful centerpieces -- love the flowers and fruit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always have such beautifully healthy flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful...love the sunflowers in that gorgeous urn.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my gosh!! Your tablescapes are always always gorgeous.. Need I say more??

    ReplyDelete
  8. i m a student staying in a hostel....wondering wat to eat healthy while staying in a noisy corner of delhi...laptop comes to my rescue...blogs lyk urs make me feel closer to nature for i am one ..knows one of the deep corner f my heart...might be lyk u sm day:>:>

    ReplyDelete